Assignment 1 Visuals
Assignment final idea= How strangely, adults are becoming more like children and vice versus. I am going to experiment into exaggerating how adults can act like children, and children try to act like adults.
To get the ball rolling quickly (not much time left before deadline) I have thought of some visual shot ideas for the assignment. I felt like this would get me moving quicker and I would understand more what i’m trying to do, say and create by the assignment.
Adults acting like children:
- Group of old men in the pub drinking juice and reading cartoons
- Man/or woman on the swings
- Man/or woman riding bike or tricycle
- Man/or woman wearing pyjamas with their teddybear
- Man/or woman playing leap frog >>> think about blur!
- Group of adults dressed as famous band?
- Old man dressed as chav?> although not a child similarity, more of a teenager.
Children trying to act like adults:
- Child drinking tea out of mug and saucer
- Child reading business paper
- Young girl wearing heels too big for her
- Young girl trying to put on makeup, preferably lipstick
- Boy dressed like Granddad
- Boy drowned in suit too big driving toy Range Rover car acting like business man
- Girl looks like famous/sophisticated lady on grand piano